Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Windows 7 build 7100

Hands-on!
I just got my hands on a copy of Windows 7 build 7100. I'll try to install it this weekend and have it ready for monday. I intend to use the information I'll collect during my testing for my Windows vs Windows vs Windows series of posts. Maybe I'll post some hi-res screenshots! Who knows :D

In the meantime, I'm still working on the second post of the series. I'm not sure I'll have the time to release it this week. I'm beginning my final exams at my college and it take a lot of time and with Windows 7 to test, there is a good chance that it will be too much.

See you in a week


UPDATE : Test is in progress...
and look promising! There is no that much of new major things (as expected) but there is plenty of bug fixes and optimization to try. Expect a good note on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment